#SEASONSIX: HOW TO SHOP SAFE.
You have the right to shop safe as you shop the Flea. As of June 2, 2021, Ohio Governor DeWine has issued guidance for the lifting of Ohio’s mask mandate and most other coronavirus-related state orders. As an essential retail operation, this allows us to host the Youngstown Flea in our new home of 365 E. Boardman Street, Youngstown, 44503. Our #1 priority remains the safety of our team members, partners, vendors, guests and the entire community. We know that we can #ShopSafe while #SupportingSmall. We are excited to be open and we will ensure the proper following of all recommended safety precautions by team members and vendors. We will continue to exercise applicable cleaning and sanitation procedures throughout the market and recommend social distancing.
- Guest Rules
- Regardless of your vaccination status, ALL guests are still encouraged to maintain a social distance of 6 feet.
- Regardless of your vaccination status, ALL guests are welcomed and encouraged to wear masks/face covering should they feel the desire/need to do so at the market
- Regardless of your vaccination status, please do NOT visit the market if you are feeling unwell or have any COVID related symptoms.
- Please wash your hands and avoid touching your face.
- Please use a tissue or the inside of your elbow when you cough and/or sneeze and discard of the tissue properly. Wash your hands.
- Follow all posted signage around the market.
We are excited to host this but will need everyone to be mindful of the suggested safety measures we will have posted throughout the market so we can remain safe and open. We thank you for your patience and in advance appreciate your compliance with these operating directives. Come support local businesses and enjoy some fresh air. Please email email@example.com for any questions.
- Vendor Rules
- Regardless of your vaccination status, ALL vendors, volunteers and employees are encouraged to maintain a social distance of 6 feet at all times.
- Regardless of your vaccination status, ALL vendors, volunteers and employees are encouraged to wear a face mask.
- No sampling of any consumable items without proper indiv. packaging.
- Please do not come to the market if you are sick.
- We encourage ALL vendors to continue using personal hand sanitizer.
Sellers, in order to operate in a safe manner, all vendors MUST give full consideration to the rules herein. Failure to do so will result in a first warning, followed by an immediate eviction from the market.
The only way we can successfully open and stay open is to follow these directives. We cannot allow a single person to jeopardize themselves or others. If you see something that concerns you, please contact us so that we can respond appropriately. We thank you for your patience and appreciate your compliance with these operating directives. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.