Parking for The Flea
Currently the Flea occurs once-a-month on location at 365 E Boardman Street, 44503. We welcome every supporter and shopper who wants to join us. Bring family, friends, spouses, children and pets! None are a problem!
Admission is currently free and the cost to park, in the limited spaces around the Flea, is free. Please understand that as a responsible driver — parking, wherever that may occur, is at your own risk. There will NOT always be a convenient space to park. Crosswalks, signs, curbs and other cars are everywhere. Be aware. Be safe.
Yes, we want you safe. Yes, we want your vehicle safe. Yes, we want your entire experience to be safe. Here are some things to consider:
- Come prepared. Plan ahead.
- Follow all posted laws, signage, crosswalks, meters and/or respect restricted/blocked/coned areas.
- Drive responsibly. Protect yourself, your vehicle and your property and do the same for others.
- Consider safely park further away and walking. We’re daytime hours downtown from 9-3p, with YPD all about.
- Bike in and enjoy the ride.
- Take an Uber/Lift, the WRTA bus and let them do the work.
- Get dropped off and picked up at a convenient spot.
Still can’t find a spot? Best advice: don’t freak out. Take a deep breath and turn onto Federal Street toward downtown Youngstown. There’s street parking for most of the 5-7 blocks between the event space and the city’s center.
We can’t guarantee anything, but we’re willing to bet you’ll nab a spot within 5-7 blocks. Stink at parallel parking? Bike, bus, carpool or start practicing now!