THE YOUNGSTOWN FLEA.
$1K GIVEAWAY CONTEST. OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE CONTEST. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
GATHER YOUR ENTIRE COMMUNITY ON SHOP SMALL SATURDAY, NOV 25TH, 2017 AND HAVE THEM SHARE PICS/VIDEO WITH THE HASHTAG #SHOPSMALLYO + #YOURSHOPNAME (used as an identifier) AS THEY PATRON INSIDE YOUR BUSINESS FOR A CHANCE TO WIN $1000 (USD).
1. CONTEST PERIOD: YOUNGSTOWN FLEA $1K GIVEAWAY CONTEST (the “Contest”) period begins 11/25/17 at 12:00:01 a.m. (MIDNIGHT) EST. until 11/25/17 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST. Sponsor (defined below) may terminate this Promotion at any time.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States residing in one of the specific fifty (50) United States, being the State of Ohio, owning and operating a small business in the local counties of Mahoning, Trumbull or Columbiana counties, who are eighteen (18 years) of age or older at the time of participation. Employees of Youngstown Flea, LLC., prize suppliers, each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, advertising, promotional and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this contest (collectively, the “Contest Parties”) and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Contest. No groups, clubs, newsletters or organizations can participate in this Contest on behalf of the group, club or organization. The applicable Rewards will be awarded to parent company or legal owner, who will be required to sign and return all acceptance documents and assume all responsibilities.
3. ENTRY: Beginning on 11/07/17 at 12:00:01 a.m. (MIDNIGHT) ET until 11/11/17 at 11:59 p.m. ET go to www.youngstownflea.com (“Website”), follow the on-screen instructions to email and register your physical small business shop for the Contest. The Website will contain information on your valid small business with a complete, valid name, address and phone number to confirm your free Contest entry (“Entry”). If you are not an existing entry holder, follow the instructions to register for the Contest. Registration includes having a complete and valid postal mailing address (street/city/state/zip code) and phone number on file in order for the Sponsor to deliver your Reward. A “small business” or “shop” for the purposes of this contest is defined as any business that is an independently owned and operated company, that is limited in size and in revenue (depending on the industry), who’s focus and/or product is not affiliated with any other organization or brand, and must have a commercial physical location that is owned/operated using daily hours for the use of retailing your goods/products and is shop-able before, on and beyond Small Business Saturday. Any business/shop of the same ‘DBA’ name, consisting of multiple operating locations, under the same legal entity and/or ownership can be, at any time, subject to designating only one (1) of it’s locations as the primary entrant into the contest.
Sponsor also reserves the right, but not the obligation, at its sole discretion, to distribute Entries at various times throughout the Contest Period through additional means which may include, without limitation, the following: (a) via on-pack stickers at certain participating retailers, (b) distributed via coupons at certain participating retailers, (c) distributed via cash register receipts at certain participating retailers, (d) on game cards distributed at select sampling sites, sporting/entertainment events or by radio stations, and (e) by e-mail to online subscribers of Youngstown Flea newsletters and subject to the terms and limitations set forth in such e-mail. Entries may not be sold, traded, bartered, auctioned (including through Internet auction sites), transferred, given away or obtained through any source other than from one of the methods mentioned above. Entries are null and void and will be rejected if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels.
4. OBTAIN YOUR ENTRY: Sponsor assumes no liability for discrepancies, delays, omissions, inconsistencies or errors in the entry as a result of anything related to the Website. The decisions of Youngstown, LLC and Sponsor with respect to entry, are final and binding and non-appealable in all respects.
5. ENTER-TO-GET REWARD:
A. ENTER ONLINE FOR CONTEST. Email to gain entry for your shop within the available entry period only.
B. DELIVERY OF REWARD. Reward(s) can be delivered in person, or by mail to winning business addresses within the United States in the State of Ohio. In most cases, allow at least 10-12 weeks (some items may take up to 16 weeks) from receipt of order for shipment of Rewards via postal mail, unless otherwise stated on the Website. Each Rewards item ordered will ship separately. All Rewards will ship to the postal address that you specify on the order “Check Out” page. No P.O. boxes allowed. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for any postal mail or overnight deliveries returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for Rewards after it has been shipped.
C. REWARD AVAILABILITY. All Rewards available on the Website is subject to change without notice. Rewards will be redeemed on a “first come, first serve” basis in relation to when participants electronically complete “check out” transactions in their Accounts. Once supplies of Rewards offered are exhausted, the Rewards item will expire and will be designated on the Website as “Sold Out” and/or will be deleted from the Website and will no longer be available for redemption in the Promotion.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion (without obligation) to substitute merchandise of greater or equal value in the event supplies of any one item exhaust. Once any Rewards item exhausts that Rewards item will no longer be available. No exchanges, returns or refunds on Rewards are permitted for any reason. Sponsor does not guarantee the availability of any Rewards item for any period during the Promotion. Sponsor may, in its discretion, add new merchandise items for redemption during the Promotion Period. In the event that any Rewards item becomes unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right so substitute and item of equal or greater value in its sole discretion.
D. KEEP A COPY OF EMAIL NOTICE. You will receive an e-mail notice, within three (3) business days, confirming your entry. The email notice will be forwarded to the email address you used when you registered for the Contest. Print and keep all of the confirmation e-mails sent to you as these e-mails will contain important information about your entry.
6. ENTRY LIMITS / RULES TO PARTICIPATE: Limit one entry per physical person on-site, shopping your establishment on November 25th, 2017 (Contest Period), who successfully shares a picture or video online via social media sites Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram. Each online customer photo/video entry can only be counted/used once. If a person creates multiple entries, then Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may void any such entries. In order to be eligible to redeem reward, entrant must have followed the clear contest rules indicated via email and website.
7. ENTRY VERIFICATION: All entries are subject to verification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Anti-fraud detection devices may be used for verification purposes. No Rewards redemption will be valid if such Rewards redemption is associated with any entry deemed void for any reason, including without limitation, the following: (a) the entry is not verified or recognized as being validly issued by Sponsor in the Contest; (b) the entry is determined to have been previously entered and used. Sponsor may change its policy or set limitations and restrictions on replacements at any time and without any form of notice. Except as expressly stated above, Sponsor, or any of the Contest Parties, shall not have any liability or obligation to the holder of a void entry or to any third party, with respect to any void entry(s).
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor and/or Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Website hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail messaging transmissions; inaccessibility of the Website in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Website; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Promotion, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Promotion, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an Account used in connection with the Promotion. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Website, including without limitation, the number of Points in an Account or the number of any Rewards item available, or any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer equipment or mobile phone equipment resulting from online participation in the Promotion, or use of or download of any information from the Website. Use of the Website is at user’s own risk. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Ohio, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Contest, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Ohio having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with entering), and Participants further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. MODIFICATION: Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, postpone, delay and/or modify the Contest in whole or in part, including without limitation, any means of entry or redemption, at any time, including but not limited to, any occurrences described in Rule 8 above, or any other causes which may corrupt or impair the integrity, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. Sponsor may also, make other changes to this Contest, including but not limited to, changing the name of the Contest, adding additional methods of participation, by way of example and not by way of limitation, mobile applications, or modify and amend these Official Rules as they appear online from time to time during the Contest for clarification purposes or for expanding the methods of participation without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest.
11. ENTRY IDENTITY: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a potential winner, an online entry will be declared made by the authorized entrant holder (based upon information submitted at the time the entry was created or updated upon registration for this Contest) and the potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized entry holder. “Authorized “entry holder” is defined as the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (i.e., business, education institution) responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her e-mail or postal address during the Contest Period.
12. RELEASES: All Participants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with accessing the Promotion or any website, submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion, the receipt, ownership or use of any Rewards received, or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any Rewards, except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the Rewards. Participant bears all risk of loss or damage to Rewards after it has been delivered.
13. SPONSOR: Youngstown Flea, LLC, 3221 Quentin Drive, Youngstown, Ohio 44511.